Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Build a Blossom




Good morning all!

I am trying to get myself back into blogging and I thought I would share some of my monthly club cards with you. Each month I have a group of ladies that come over for some fun and make 4 cards and 1 3-d item. Hope you enjoy this one, it is made with the the new Build a Blossom and Blossom Petals punch from the 201 1Occasions Mini Catalog. It seems like a tricky set to use but once you get the hang of it, there are endless possibilities of how it can be used. It is probably my favorite item right now. I decided you  can never have too many birthday cards and i love this color combination!

Recipe:
Stamps: Build a Blossom (2011 Occasions Mini) and So Happy For You ( 2011 Sale-a-bration)
Paper: SU Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Sunny Garden DSP
Ink:  SU Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasbi, and Marina Mist
Tools: Blossom Petals Punch, paper cutter, 1"inch circle medium, sponge, sticky strip, and stylus.

Happy Stampin!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment