Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 14, 2012

You're My Type 3x3 Card Set




New Stamp Camp today and this months 3d item is 3x3 note cards with matching envelopes and box. I love this stamps set and am sad to see it go...I hope it makes it into the main catalog in June.

Recipe:

Stamps: You're just my type
Paper: SU Basic Black, SU Real  Red, SU Very Vanilla, DSP First Edition Specialty
Ink: SU Staz On Jet Black
Accessories: Gold Brads
Tools: Paper Cutter, Simply Scored Scoring tool, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Scissors, Dimensionals, Glue dots

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. your blog looks great. thanks for posting the late night stamper link list to your blog. See you at convention in July. istmpnv@aol.com Sherrill Graff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got home with mine and it was immediately stolen by my daughter! Thanks for a great class Lisa!

    ReplyDelete