Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wedding Dress



Wedding season is fast approaching and I decided to CASE a Susan's card from our monthly swaps. Hers is the one on the left.  I loved her card and a group of ladies I stamp with once a month requested we try to make one like it. I didn't have all the supplies Susan used so I improvised and if I do say so myself I did a great job.

Recipe:
Stamps: Word Play
Paper: SU Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: SU Basic Black
Accessories: Whisper White taffeta ribbon, basic black taffeta ribbon, basic rhinestones, dazzling diamonds
Tools: Paper cutter, sticky strip, round tab extra large punch, curly label extra large punch,
 tombo, dimensionals, big shot, elegant lines embossing folder

Happy Stampin!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment