Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Butterfly flight


Happy Saturday all!

I was looking around on some different blogs for some inspiration and came across yourfellowstamper.blogspot.com for Gilda Fellows who is living in Tokyo Japan right now during this horrible crisis and I decided I would like to CASE her because she has so many beautiful things to share. This is my version of a butterfly frame she did. I used the same colors but did not place a sentiment in the middle. Hope you like it...it will probably end up as a door prize one of these days.

Recipe:
Paper: SU Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Photo frame
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, sticky strip, Smooch Spritz (Vanilla Shimmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment